||Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should be accountable for the quality of own work.
- Should be able to perform work with minimal guidance from the other team members.
- Should be able to communicate the problem faced clearly to the reporting persons in timely fashion.
- Should be able to plan/estimate own work to meet the required and committed timelines.
- Capable of understanding and learning new technologies quickly.
- Should not hesitate to ask questions and call upon the knowledge of your coworkers to make sure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent Management Skills.