||Senior Test Engineer- Selenium
||SQC – STES
||Team Leader/Project Leader
||Selenium Tool Automation Testing Experience
- Total experience of 4+ years with at least 1 year in test Automation
- Test automation of web-based Client Server applications using Selenium
- Interact with product management, development and QA teams to develop a strong understanding of the product/feature and testing objectives.
- Verify that code developed during the release works as intended and that the new code has not adversely affected existing code
- Create test data sets.
- Write clear, concise, descriptive defects.
- Help prioritize defects.
- Verify defect fixes.
- Follow all established QA practices.
- Excellent work attitude and collaborative work ethics
- Time conscious and adapt to new technologies
- Effective Stress Management
- Highly Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships