R-APDRP (Restructured-Accelerated Power Development & Reforms Program) is an effort by the nodal agency Power Finance Corporation (PFC) under the aegis of the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India to reduce AT&C losses to lesser than 15%.
Phoenix along with consortium partner Infinite Computer Solutions, Bangalore have been active in participating in the R-APDRP bids being floated for various Indian states and have been consistently scoring very high in technical ratings.
Phoenix with its wide Indian utility IT services and solutions experience and Infinite with its international project experience have successfully bid and won the project for the IT enablement of UPCL (Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd).
Phoenix brings its widely implemented mPower™ suite of CIS/CRM products to implement the following modules for UPCL:
- New Connection Management
- Energy Audit
- Web Self-Service
- Centralized customer care services
- Management Information System
- Disconnection and Dismantling
- Meter Data Management System
- Integration with GIS, MDAS and all other modules for a complete solution
Further, the scope of the project includes:
- Establishment of Data Center at Dehradun
- Establishment of Disaster Recovery Center at Haridwar
- Implementation of a state-wide GIS
- Implementation of automated Meter Data Acquisition Solution
- WAN and LAN connectivity across all utility offices throughout the state
Phoenix will implement the integrated solution within the target time frame of 18 months set by the nodal agency and will maintain the system for a further 5 years.
The Tribune Article
Power Dept to get IT backbone