Phoenix is all set to launch eCare services for CESU. The Electricity Call Center is fully functional and ready for launch. The facility will be inaugurated by Hon. Minister for Power, IT & Tourism, Shri Surjanarayan Patro on 1st June 2008. The services envisaged are Electricity Call center for handling supply related complaints, Customer service center for handling commercial complaints and new service connections; centralized collection center to facilitate bill payments for all the customers of Bhubaneshwar city. An integrated IVRS system developed in house by Phoenix for the Electricity Call Center is also being commissioned for this project.
- Arab Future Cities Summit (DUBAI 2018)
- Fluentgrid is participating in the African Utility Week 2018
- Fluentgrid Limited is Smart Solutions Partner at ‘Sm@rt Urbanation’
- Fluentgrid Limited is Technology Partner at ‘India Smart Grid Week’ (ISGW 2018)
- Lodha Group’s Palava Smart City ranked India’s No. 1 by JLL