Phoenix is all set to launch eCare services for CESU. The Electricity Call Center is fully functional and ready for launch. The facility will be inaugurated by Hon. Minister for Power, IT & Tourism, Shri Surjanarayan Patro on 1st June 2008. The services envisaged are Electricity Call center for handling supply related complaints, Customer service center for handling commercial complaints and new service connections; centralized collection center to facilitate bill payments for all the customers of Bhubaneshwar city. An integrated IVRS system developed in house by Phoenix for the Electricity Call Center is also being commissioned for this project.
- Fluentgrid developed Lucknow Smart City’s Citizen Portal launched on UP Diwas
- Fluentgrid’s cloud based billing solution for UP DISCOMs is now a case study under UDAY Scheme
- NDMC becomes the first Indian municipality to go for 100% smart metering
- Fluentgrid Wins the Andhra Pradesh Best Employer Award 2018
- Fluentgrid continues its successful streak in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for MDM products