||Junior Mobile Developer
||SWD – JDMA
||Senior Software Developer/Team Leader
- 1+ years of experience with cross platform mobile development with hands on experience in designing, developing and deploying mobile applications.
- Strong experience in Android / iOS / Hybrid development.
- Strong experience in Enterprise mobile application development platforms.
- Develop database-driven applications Ensure cross-platform usability across smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Experience with frameworks like Phone gap, Backbone, Sencha touch & jQuery Mobile.
- SQL development experience, preferably with one or more of: SQL Server, MySQL or SQLite.
- Good Knowledge on integrating cloud Database for Mobile apps.
- Good understanding of the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure, device and operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and deployment.
||1 to 2 Years
- Design, code, test, and debug mobile applications of varying levels of complexity.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to team members and other teams on all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership/guidance to a team of other developers which includes delegating tasks, advising on technical issues, demonstrating new techniques, best practices, etc.
- Excellent work attitude and collaborative work ethics
- Time conscious and adapt to new technologies
- Effective Stress Management
- Highly Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good Team Player.