Smart city Integrated command and control center (ICCC aka City Operations Center or COC), emergency/civic contact center, civic center, citizen portal, mobile apps for citizens and field staff are some of the solutions and tools being used effectively in the fight against corona virus in Visakhapatnam and Lucknow smart cities. The Visakhapatnam based software solutions company Fluentgrid Limited, which deployed these solutions as part of National Smart Cities Mission, is extending full support to these smart city administrators in meeting their current needs along with round the clock support. Fluentgrid is also in the process of operationalizing this solution for Kochi smart city and is ready to extend support to other cities as well.
Currently Fluentgrid solutions are helping the city administrators to
- Monitor the situation via real time COVID-19 dashboards at the smart city command and control center, paying special attention to hot spots, vulnerable locations, self-quarantine cases and so on
- Monitor the streets and public places for violations during lock down and guide the teams working on the field
- Direct the field staff to conduct surveys to identify possible suspects, trace known suspects, monitor people under quarantine or isolation and ensure sanitation
- Collaborate with various departments to trace suspects faster and isolate/quarantine them
- Analyze epidemic data in correlation with other data points to uncover new insights, forecast disease spread and simulate worst case scenarios
- Allow the citizens to self-diagnose, self-quarantine, report suspects, report cases of black marketeering, report quarantine violators.
- Provide telemedicine services to citizens especially those in quarantine based on their real time health conditions
- Alert and warn citizens through public address systems, variable message displays, etc.,
- Standardize data reporting and simplify information publishing and sharing thereby saving precious time and avoiding mistakes
- Worked closely with UNDP Visakhapatnam City project coordinator for integrating emergency health services into City Operations Center.
The greatest advantage of Fluentgrid solutions is to ensure adherence to uniform standard operating procedures in fighting the epidemic including isolation routines, treatment protocols etc. as per guidelines of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(MoHFW). Fluentgrid products and tools used to deploy these solutions are:
- Integrated Command Control Center (ICCC) for real time monitoring, analytics, command and control
- Field Responder Mobile App for staff and volunteers on the field to trace suspects, quarantine them, conduct field risk assessment survey, move to isolation centers, handle logistics, feed the needy, and so on.
- Citizen Mobile App for citizen engagement, self-diagnosis, telemedicine, quarantine reporting and tracking, SOS, etc
- Citizen Portal for information dissemination, quarantine reporting, self-diagnosis, enlisting volunteers, SOS, etc.,
- Emergency Contact Center to report incidents, seek help, Telemedicine based automated conference call, quarantine tracking, bulk messaging over phone, SMS, social media and other channels
- NoQ – Queue Management System is a highly effective tool proposed to enforce social distancing allowing citizens to avoid queues and visit a hospital, common service center, ration shop, or any other public place at a pre-scheduled time slot
Fluentgrid Actilligence™ is the leading COTS product platform that accelerates delivery of integrated command and control center (ICCC) solutions and Epidemic Response Center (ERC) solutions for smart cities and governments. It facilitates easy integration of 3rd party products, solutions and devices with open APIs. The product’s platform architecture is inherently scalable to ever increasing users, devices, integrations, data and processing demands.
Indian government’s decision to impose nationwide lockdown for three weeks, in response to COVID-19 pandemic, should help the country avoid the worst from happening, but the exit from lockdown may be gradual until the virus is fully contained and eliminated. During these times, Fluentgrid solutions would play a key role in continuously monitoring and arresting any further outbreaks in these cities, by integrating local health data from all healthcare establishments.
Fluentgrid is open to extend support to other cities, states and national governments also to establish a centralized epidemic response center to address this pandemic and other threats in future.
For more details on Fluentgrid ERC solution, visit http://www.fluentgrid.com/epidemic-response -center-erc-solution
Fluentgrid Limited is the leading provider of power & utilities and smart infrastructure technology solutions as a turnkey system integrator. Some of our products including the Actilligence platform are featured in analyst reports such as Gartner and Guidehouse Insights (earlier known as Navigant). Process frameworks compliant with CMMI L5, PCMM, ISO 9001, ISO 20,000 and ISO 27001 empower Fluentgrid to successfully deliver reliable and sustainable solutions, always on time.
Robust products backed by mature process frameworks coupled with two decades of industry expertise facilitate seamless transformation of customer businesses with lower TCO and faster RoI. With a footprint spanning five continents, serving over 50 million end users, Fluentgrid is touching the lives of hundreds of millions of citizens globally through its technology solutions and services.
For more information, visit http://www.fluentgrid.com
Monitoring at Visakhapatnam City Operations Center