New Delhi : The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) will be organising an Afghanistan-India Renewable Energy Summit in collaboration with the Afghanistan Ministry of Energy and Water and Afghanistan Renewable Energy Union (AREU), the Indian Embassy in Kabul and UASID, Afghanistan on Thursday.
A 40-member high profile business delegation led by Afghanistan’s Energy and Water Resources MInister and Rural, Rehabilitation and Development Minister will be participating in the programme.
The Indian Government’s focus on SAARC and the Afghanistan Government’s keen interest in this initiative, this programme assumes great significance.
The other key people who will attend the summit include Amar Sinha, Ambassador of India to Afghanistan; Shaida Mohammad Abdali, Ambassador of Afghanistan to India; Abdul Razaq Samadi, CEO, Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, which is the national electricity utility of Afghanistan; Mirwais Alami, Chief Commercial Officer, Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat and Siddhartha Mathur, Team Leader, Phoenix Consulting Services.
For More information:
- FICCI to host Afghanistan and India renewable energy summit(Siasat)
- Afghanistan to sign deal with China’s CGGC for hydro plant: Energy minister (The Economic Times)
- Afghan team showcases numerous investment opportunities in renewable energy space (ANI News)
- Afghan minister calls for renaming India-aided dam (Yahoo News)
- Afghanistan seeks Indian investment in clean energy (UNI)