The mPower™ Revenue Assurance System (RAS) that would be implemented by Phoenix at APEPDCL has a host of advantages which include standardization of billing, collection, accounting and credit control processes throughout the APEPDCL thereby reducing the daily problems related to process and data mismatch and availability of timely information for decision support. The main objectives of this project are:
• Standardization of billing, collection, accounting and credit control processes throughout EPDCL by rolling out mPower™ RAS in a phased manner
• Eliminate manual methods of handling the revenue management and customer service processes to the extent feasible
• Maintaining data integrity by using a single solution (mPower RAS) across all EROs thereby reducing the time and effort and the resultant errors involved in data consolidation, validation and migration activities from disparate systems
• Facilitate quick and accurate data consolidation for timely decision making
• Integrate Revenue & Customer service data to improve business process efficiencies and provide 360 degree view of customer account information
The solution is being implemented across APEPDCL bringing together 28 Electricity Revenue Offices and 5 Circle Offices with the Corporate Office. All these offices are connected through WAN for seamless connectivity.