Robust utility software bringing smiles to millions of satisfied end-consumers.
mPower™ Smart Utility suite is the result of our sustained endeavor at supporting utilities in curtailing their revenue losses, ensuring customer delight and improving operational efficiency. mPower™ suite has been constantly evolving with field lessons learnt over a period of 15 years by offering pragmatic solutions to most demanding utilities across diverse regions.
mPower™ Smart Utility is a comprehensive product suite comprising of 25 products across 5 complimentary product lines viz. CIS, CRM, AMI, Grid and Enterprise. These products are built from scratch for utilities making them easier to quickly configure and integrate without extensive customization.
mPower CIS™ is the first and the only Asian headquartered utility CIS product to be featured in the Gartner magic quadrant, consecutively since 2013. Over 15 years of our persistent effort in understanding and streamlining utility commercial operations helped us build this robust utility CIS product. mPower CIS™ can be quickly setup to the specific needs of any utility around the world.
Customer analytics supported by customer segmentation facilitates deeper insights into consumer data helping the utility to improve customer experience, reduce customer churn, reduce service costs, increase efficiency of customer facing operations and so on.
mPower MDMS™ is the first and the only Asian headquartered utility MDMS product to be featured in the Gartner magic quadrant for 2016. Near real-time auditing provides detailed visual breakdown of technical and commercial losses across the supply chain allowing the utility to take targeted actions to plug leakages and reduce AT&C losses.
Aging workforce giving way to young and less experienced workforce calls for advanced knowledge management systems with built-in e-learning and assessment capability. Instructional text or videos from these knowledge systems is made available through multiple channels on-demand even on field via a smart phone or tablets or Google Glass. Utilities can collate data from disparate systems and gain deeper business insights through real time business activity monitoring and beyond.
mPower™ suite is based on our advanced enterprise integration platform for seamless integration of various applications, services and devices in a future proof manner through service oriented architecture.
Some of the salient features of mPower™ smart utility suite are:
- Unified information access: Portal framework for unified access to information in any format like web content, email, documents, reports, maps, etc.,
- Communication & collaboration: Multi-channel communication and collaboration through VoIP, IM/chat, email, SMS, mobiles/handhelds/tablets, IVRS, social networks, Google Glass, etc.,
- Business intelligence: Integrated solution for intelligent decision support with robust tools for ETL, big data management, analytics, reporting, machine learning and dashboards.
- Business operations agility: Workflow and rule engines for easy customization in tune with ever changing business needs, without help from software programmers.
- Enterprise integration: Web services based service oriented architecture facilitates easy integration with legacy as well as third party applications.
- Smart grid integration: Seamless integration with meters, sensors and other devices based on open standards paving the way for future integration with any type of smart grid devices.
- Security and auditing services: Secure access based on role based access permissions, with single sign-on. Mandatory audit trail for all data transactions.