We started our journey at an opportune time way back in 2001 when power sector reforms started driving the state level electricity boards in India towards institutional restructuring, arresting losses to be self-sufficient, customer focus and capacity building. Those were the exciting times when we collaboratively worked with the government bodies, electricity boards, multilateral funding agencies like World Bank, DFID, IMF, etc to achieve the objectives and at the same time build a set of process templates and robust tools for transformational change at utilities.
Our consulting teams not only work on independent consulting assignments but also act as subject matter experts and business process re-engineering experts for the large scale system integrations we take up for utilities. In all over twenty utilities, serving nearly twenty million consumers, benefited from our consulting services.
We have a rich repository of best practices, frameworks, methodologies and competencies gained over the years from the collective experience, across a range of projects executed under varied and the most demanding conditions. We continuously leverage our knowledge base and expertise to proactively conceive and provide solutions for making utilities lean, agile, competitive and forward looking, on their path to smart utility transformation.
Backed by ISO certified process frameworks, flexible and agile solution delivery models and robust technology support; we have won many accolades from our clients. With our smart grid vision and deep industry knowledge, we help align our client’s business processes and systems to lay a strong foundation for the future.
The Fluentgrid Advantage
Fluentgrid Limited has an enriching experience, having worked with several Asian power utilities and helping them in their turn around and improvement efforts. We helped them by bringing unauthorized and underrated service connections to the books, plugging revenue leakages and improve cash flows, helping them in their effort to achieve self-sustainability and reduce dependence on Government funding.
We also help utilities in streamlining their O&M, financial, HR, procurement, stores, inventory and other core business functions by providing consultancy services for establishment of systems, defining processes, providing best practice inputs and help monitor for results by IT enabling their processes and operations.
The key differentiators of our consulting practice come from:
- Nearly 15 years of our engagement experience, exclusively helping utilities through their reform programs
- Extensive knowledge base and collective experience of our domain experts in understanding utility business practices and the operational issues, especially in the regulated markets, which is of much use in designing and implementing turnaround strategies and solutions
- Experience in working alongside international consulting majors and helping them with our domain experience and in implementing our solutions in the utilities
- A systems based approach to address issues and problems and provide customized solutions, using a field tested utility transformation strategy and operational blueprint.
- Rich set of transformation tools and frameworks developed and built over years of experience working with utilities
- Proven success rate, entirely due to the dedication and commitment to our utility customers and working together with them until the project objectives are achieved